- Download a PDF copy of the latest meetings list.
- We make every effort to ensure the list is up to date but if you have any difficulty finding a meeting, please ring 03 9525 2833 at any time.
- If any information needs to be updated please email us with the correct information.
- For an online list of Victorian meetings, click here.
- All meetings held weekly including public holidays
unless otherwise stated
- All meetings are 90 minutes in duration unless otherwise stated
- * Denotes meetings that will sign attendance forms
- Denotes disabled access or only one step at most
- Numbers in brackets are Melways References (map number, co-ords)
- Click here for instructions on maintaining the meetings list.
About NA Meetings
Narcotics Anonymous believes in the therapeutic value of one addict helping another. At Narcotics Anonymous meetings members share about their experiences and recovery from addiction. Meetings take place every day of the year, including public holidays, are mostly 90 minutes in duration (unless specified) and are open unless noted as being closed.
A closed meeting of Narcotics Anonymous is only for those individuals who identify themselves as addicts or for those who are uncertain and think they may have a drug problem, otherwise please do not attend a closed meeting.
An open meeting is an NA meeting for members and may be attended by anyone (e.g. legal or health professionals, members of the public, family members) who is interested in how we have found recovery from the disease of addiction.
Speaking at any NA meeting is limited to individuals who identify themselves as addicts or for those who are uncertain and think they may have a drug problem.
Note: Online meetings list for Victoria are now here.